Whitespace highlighting with JQuery 12 Nov 2010
- First, download the plugin or clone the git repository ( git clone git://github.com/alup/jquery-whitespaceHighlight.git).
- Unzip the file (if you have downloaded the tarball/zip).
- Put a link to the .css file, in the pages where you want to use the effect:
- Link to the .js file in your html pages:
- That's all! Have fun now.
<link media="screen" href="css/jquery.whitespaceHighlight.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />;
Github Repository: http://github.com/alup/jquery-whitespaceHighlight
I apologize for the possible incompleteness of the plugin, but as I explained the goal was to implement it quickly with the minimum effort.